Sam Adams Enrollment

Sam Adams Elementary School Enrollment

Transitional vs Traditional Kindergarten? - Read more about our programs:
TK vs Kindergartern.pdf

School of Choice Information

Sam Adams School Supply List


The following documentation is needed to enroll new students:

1. Student’s Birth Certificate

2. Current Immunization Records

3. One form of Verification of Residency (i.e. Utility Bill)

4. Driver’s License


  • If your child has any medical needs, please provide doctor’s information and forms.
  • If there are any custody issues, please provide documentation showing guardianship.
  • If your child has an IEP (Individualized Education Plan), please provide any copies or information to enrollment staff.


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at 445.0516


Registration Forms

The following forms need to be filled out and turned in to the school for each student enrolling.  

Pre-printed registration packets can be picked up at the school.   Or you can download the forms below and fill them out on your device.

Completed forms should be dropped off or emailed to:

Sam Adams Elementary

Mrs. Julie Shaefer
[email protected]

ALL Students need to fill out a transportation registration form, found here:  Transportation